Cancellations, refunds, health and safety
At Lazy Paddles we want all our customers have a safe and enjoyable time on the water.
The following policies are designed to support this:
– customers must wear a life jacket at all times on the water
– all customers hiring kayaks must be able to swim
– all adults on a tour must sign a waiver before the tour
– one adult per group hiring paddle craft must sign a waiver before the start of the hire
– children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
– parents or carers of children 16 and over must be present at the time of hire/tour
– children under the age of 16 must paddle in double kayaks with an adult or older child.
Lazy Paddles reserves the right to refuse service to customers in dangerous weather conditions, if the customer appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or if for any reason we are concerned about the customers safety on the water. We reserve the right to refuse the use of a single kayak if we think the customer will not be safe.
Cancellation and refund policy
– More than 24 hours notice: bookings may be cancelled or rescheduled. Customers receive a full refund including booking fee if cancelled.
– Less than 24 hours notice: no refund for cancellation, but the booking may be rescheduled.
– No shows: no refund or reschedule.
Lazy Paddles reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any tour or hire due to adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. Tours or hires cancelled by Lazy Paddles can either be rescheduled or fully refunded (including booking fees).
Health and safety policy
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
– Stringent Cleaning: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning surfaces (including kayaks, paddles and life jackets) between each tour and hire, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
– Social Distancing: We request that guests stay at a safe 1.5 m distance from other people at all times. Double kayaks will only be available for customers from the same residence.
– Wellness Checks: Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we ask that you stay home. You are welcome to cancel or reschedule your tour or hire.
You are welcome to view our COVID-19 operating procedures and risk register. Just ask our staff on arrival.
Call Now Button
© 2020 Lazy Paddles. ABN 50 310 296 917. AMSA Certificate of Operation # COO-40195-001. Sitemap.