Myall River Guided Kayak Tour
Join us on a lazy guided kayak tour of the Myall River. Experience the tranquility of the mangroves, learn about the river’s history and observe wildlife up close. Keep a lookout for eagles and dolphins as we glide leisurely along. The tour takes 2 hours and is suitable for beginners.
- kayak and paddle
- life jacket
- paddling lesson and safety briefing
- history and wildlife commentary
- light refreshments
What to bring
- clothes you don’t mind getting splashed
- shoes you don’t mind getting wet and that will stay on in the water (thongs or flip flops not recommended)
- a hat and sunscreen
- a bottle of water
- a rain jacket if it looks like rain
- a fleece jumper if it’s cold
Children (under 16): $35
Family (2 adults + 2 children): $155
Custom and private guided kayak tours are also available.
Call us on 0412 832 220 to discuss your requirements.